The Company's historical roots go back to October 1970, founded by Luciano Zanolini, who started as exclusive dealer of Hartmann + Laemmle (now Voith Turbo H+L) hydraulic products.
The company was provided from the beginning with a technical department and a production department suitable for small series. In 1980, a twin company called Hydea has been established in order to follow projects with extreme level of customization. Hydea later on become the exclusive dealer of H+L hydraulic amplifier (both rotating and linear).
Today the companies (both managed and owned by the founder) show a consolidated turnaround of 4,6 mln €, share one plant located in Milan, on an area of approx 1000 m² and count on an internal staff of 25 persons.